Sunday, September 2, 2012

Long time, no see.

Wow, it's been a while.

I intend to jump back into blogging if it's the last thing I do. Despite being the Gallery Curator who runs an extremely busy art gallery, keeping up with modeling gigs and a rigorous workout routine, spending time with my journalist boyfriend (who's schedule is almost exactly opposite to mine), maintaining a clean and orderly loft apartment despite having two rambunctious male cats, and breathing somewhere in between all that, I am shooting for at least two blog posts a week! We'll see how long my well-meaning intentions last, but for now, since I've successfully wasted 30 minutes - that I really didn't have to spare - on themetapicture.com, I am going to resume blogging after a 14 month hiatus by posting several pictures that amused me greatly. Enjoy.

Ooh, sick burn, brah.

There actually is a difference.
I remember Clippy!
Fact: everything looks shitty in Comic Sans.

Just one hand makes a world of difference.


Ok, this last one is from the time I turned my younger cat, Rococo, into an internet meme, just for the LULZ.

-The Savage Vixen

1 comment:

  1. Funny fact: I talked about Clippy in my computer class last week. I'm the only one who knew what it was..and people wonder why I feel old in school :P

    ReplyDelete