Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Starbucks Cake Pops!

It's been a hard day's night and I've been working like a dog, so naturally my blogging has suffered greatly from it. But I'm back, and so much has happened, so hopefully I will be a good girl and keep blogging away faithfully!

Thought I'd pick up where I left off and blog about Starbucks Cake Pops, which I first tried shortly after my last post. These little 150 calorie treats are the perfect tasty complement to a cup of coffee, and sweet enough to satisfy your cravings with just one little pop. They come in Tiramisu, Birthday cake, and Raspberry Cheesecake. Yum! Went with a couple girl friends to get in on a promotion they had in March where they offered them for free between something and something-else-O-clock.





Abigail, Olivia, and The Vixen enjoying cake pops and iced coffee.

Oh, and check out this necklace: It was all I could do to keep myself from leaping across the table and taking this beautiful bronze fox pendant for my own!


Beautiful. The necklace, too!
Thanks again for reading, more posts to follow soon! Promise!
-S. V.


P.S. Lookie what I found in an eBay store... looks like my friend can keep her necklace after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment