Friday, July 22, 2011

Caffe Tazza Art Show- 7/21/11


































Ok, so I promise I will stop making and breaking promises to keep up on my blogging, because clearly, that is not happening.

I am so busy with the gallery, my work, moving (again!), haggling with my insurance company over my icky car wreck, and just life in general, that its nearly impossible to keep up with my blog.

BUT, last Thursday night I had yet another art show at Caffe Tazza, and it was a HUGE success! It stayed busy pretty much the whole night, tons of friends and new faces as well made the show, and I sold several pieces! ALWAYS a good thing! Here are some snapshots of the evening (all I've got are cell phone pics at the moment, but I will upload some digital camera pics soon):





"Vanity": originally marked NFS, something told me to put a price on it, and it ended up going to the perfect home.



Happy gallery-goers.



Beautiful Caffe Tazza, a tuscan style bistro, where the show took place.


No comments:

Post a Comment